BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Many things are happening at the same time

Im confused. surprise surprise. However, what im confused about is a little difficult to describe. You Come Out Of Nowhere And Into My Life.


Sometimes, the last thing you want comes in first,
Sometimes, the first thing you want never comes,
And I know, the waiting is all you can do,
Sometimes...


"Honesty is the best quality."
Everyone has heard that quote before, but honestly, do you believe its the best quality?
I sure do. Maybe not the BEST of the Best, but its up there all right. The only way to make your point across is to be honest and brave; most of the time. You can be a coward and still be honest. Honesty has brought me to where I stand in my life at this moment.


"The only way to achieve the impossible, is to believe it is possible."

0 comentários: